Keep up with all of tonight’s WWE Elimination Chamber results as the show emanates from the WWE ThunderDome inside Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida as WWE continue on the road to WrestleMania 37!
- John Morrison defeated Ricochet, Mustafa Ali & Elias via Pinfall (7:10)
- Daniel Bryan defeated Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin & Sami Zayn via Pinfall (34:20)
- Roman Reigns defeated Daniel Bryan via Submission (1:35)
- Riddle defeated Bobby Lashley & John Morrison via Pinfall (8:40)
- NiaJax & Shayna Baszler defeated Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks via Pinfall (9:35)
- Drew McIntyre defeated Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston & Sheamus via Pinfall (31:10)
- The Miz defeated Drew McIntyre via Pinfall (0:30)
Ricochet vs Mustafa Ali vs John Morrison vs Elias (Kickoff)
— WWE (@WWE) February 21, 2021
- Elias and Morrison immediately focus on Richocet as Ali escapes the ring. Ricochet pushes both to the outside and tries for a dive, but Ali catches him into a roll-up for a 2-count. The two brawl before Elias and Morrison make their way back in and the four men brawl.
- Ricochet and Ali end up in the ring together as Ali drives Ricochet into the mat with a back suplex for a near-fall. Elias makes his way into the ring and connects with a flying knee strike but the ensuing pinfall is broken up by Slapjack.
- Ricochet rolls-up Elias for a 2 before knocking John Morrison off the apron. Morrison makes his way back in and hits the Moonlight Drive for a near-fall before following up with a Starship pain attempt, which Ricochet dodges.
- Ali makes his way back in the ring but Ricochet takes down both him and Elias with a springboard moonsault before following up with half-and-half suplex on Morrison, which Elias and Ali break up the pinfall attempt of.
- Ali hits a middle rope tornado DDT and Richochet follows up with another springboard but the rest of RETRIBUTION pull Ali out the ring. Ricochet tries for a tope con hilo on the group but they catch him and powerbomb him into the ring post.
- Ali gets back in the ring and is immediately rolled up by John Morrison, booking his way his way into the triple threat United States Championship match later in the show!
Winner: John Morrison via Pinfall in 7:10
Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens vs Jey Uso vs King Corbin vs Sami Zayn – Elimination Chamber match, winner challenges Roman Reigns
"Cousin @WWERomanReigns has gotta be smiling about that!"
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2021
- Daniel Bryan and Cesaro kick-off the match aggressive, Cesaro getting multiple pinfall attempts off several shoulder tackles early on. Bryan retaliates by diving onto Cesaro to the outside area before hitting a missile dropkick back in for a near-fall of his own.
- Bryan tries for a top rope hurricanrana and Cesaro attempts to counter into a powerbomb but Bryan manages to execute it. He goes for the running knee but Cesaro hits a clothesline for a 2-count. Cesaro tries to focus on Bryan’s leg but Bryan counters into an armbar.
- Cesaro deadlifts Bryan but Bryan takes Cesaro down again. Cesaro escapes and the two exchange uppercuts before Cesaro maintains a standing vertical suplex for around 15 seconds before getting another 2-count
- King Corbin enters the match third and immediately drives Cesaro into Jey Uso’s pod before throwing Bryan into the Chamber wall. Corbin throws both into the ring but Bryan builds momentum by hitting corner to corner dropkicks before Cesaro breaks out and hits several uppercuts.
- Corbins makes his own counter and hits a Deep Six on both Cesaro & Bryan, getting a 2-count from each. Corbin throws Bryan into Zayn’s pod before throwing Cesaro into the steel structure. Corbin drags both back into the ring and he and Cesaro get into a slugfest.
- Sami is #4 and Corbin tries to attack him off the bat but the opposite door opens, allowing Bryan to take down Corbin and Cesaro to enter Sami’s pod and beat him up. Bryan takes down Cesaro and beats down on Sami himself before Corbin lays out Bryan with a shoulder tackle.
- Zayn picks up Corbin’s scraps, kicking Bryan whilst he’s down before attempting a Helluva Kick into a pod which Bryan dodges. Corbin attacks Bryan and hits a superplex before Cesaro hits a belly-to-belly suplex.
- Cesaro attempts to lift Sami into an uppercut but Sami climbs onto Jey Uso’s pod. The two brawl on top of it before Sami attempts to escape. Cesaro hits him with several uppercuts but Sami rakes his eyes to regain control.
- The two climb along the cage wall and Cesaro drives Zayn into the wall before stomping him in the face and taunting him by doing pull-ups on the Chamber roof. Corbin catches Cesaro as he climbs down, throwing him into the wall before dragging him back into the ring.
- Corbin tries for a chokeslam but Cesaro fights out and hits a top rope uppercut before locking in The Swing and following up with the Sharpshooter, which causes Corbin to submit.
- Kevin Owens enters #5 and Sami tries to align with him. Owens whips him into the pods before getting an exchange with Cesaro, ending in a near-fall for Owens. Owens and Zayn fight on the top rope and Sami pushes Owens off, but Owens catches him with a Superkick on the rebound.
- Owens hits Cannonballs on Sami, Cesaro & Bryan before taunting Jey Uso. He tries for another on Sami but Sami counters into a half-and-half suplex and a finisher chain occurs with everyone being taken down. Owens tries to pin Bryan and Sami but both kick out.
- Jey Uso enters as the sixth and final entrant and Owens immediately goes after him. He throws Jey into a pod where the backwall breaks and they all get into a brawl, ending with Owens delivering a moonsault off the pod.
- Owens hits a Stunner on Cesaro and another on Sami in the ring, pinning him to eliminate Zayn from the match. Owens tries to go back after Jey but Jey jams Owens’ arm in the chamber door before hitting several Superkicks and a Frog Splash to eliminate Owens.
- Jey goes after Cesaro, who gets a uppercut for his troubles before being slingshotted several times into the chamber wall headfirst. Bryan tries to hit a dive off the top but Cesaro catches him and throws him into the ring. Cesaro tries a dive of his own but Bryan catches him with a kick.
- The two exchange uppercuts which Bryan gets the better of and hits a roundhouse kick to Cesaro’s head. Bryan curb stomps Cesaro’s head before attempting the running knee but Cesaro catches him. Bryan counters into a roll-up before following up with another roundhouse.
- Bryan goes to the top but Cesaro hits him with an uppercut. He hits a top rope gutbuster and does a one-legged swing but Uso catches him with a Superkick followed up by a Frog Splash to eliminate Cesaro.
- Uso hits a Frog Splash on Bryan but he kicks out. He attempts a second off the pod but Bryan gets his knees up before hitting the running knee to pin Uso and win the match. Directly after, Roman Reigns makes his entrance to defend his title.
Winner: Daniel Bryan via Pinfall in 34:20
Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan – Universal Championship match
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2021
- Roman attempts a Spear but Bryan counters into the Yes Lock. Reigns breaks out of the hold and hits several stiff forearm strikes to Bryan’s head before following up with a powerbomb.
- Reigns hits more strikes before locking in the Guillotine. Bryan passes out and Roman retains.
- After the match, Edge appears out of nowhere and spears Reigns. He points to the WrestleMania sign and seemingly makes his choice: Edge vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 37!
Winner: Roman Reigns via Submission, retaining the Universal Championship in 1:35
Bobby Lashley vs Riddle vs John Morrison – United States Championship match
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 22, 2021
- Lashley goes right after Riddle as Morrison watches on, stomping him in the corner. Morrison picks up the scraps but Lashley goes after him, spearing him into the opposing corner before Riddle tried to lock in a sleeper hold.
- Lashley throws Riddle to the outside before grabbing Morrison and driving him into the ring post chest first. Riddle tries for a flying forearm off the stairs but Lashley catches him into a suplex before throwing him back into the ring.
- Lashley spears Riddle before following up with a neckbreaker. Lashley tries for a standing vertical suplex but Morrison springboards to knock Riddle back to the ground, but Lashley still takes both his opponents down afterwards.
- Riddle and Morrison make up a plan to perform a pincer attack on Lashley and the two hit a series of strikes on the champion. Lashley counters and takes both down again before hitting a spear on Riddle into the corner.
- Riddle & Morrison take down Lashley with multiple dives and exchange blows in the ring. Morrison tries for a german suplex but Riddle rolls out and hits a Pele kick. He hits a PK and follows up with a german suplex into a bridging pin for a near-fall.
- Lashley gets back in the ring but Riddle takes him down with a knee strike before hitting a phoenix senton on Lashley. Morrison pushes him out the way of the pinfall before hitting Starship Pain for a near-fall.
- Morrison steals MVP’s crutch and tries to hit Lashley with it, but Lashley locks in the Hurt Lock. Riddle picks up the crutch, hits Lashley with it before following up with the Bro Derek on Morrison to win the United States Championship!
Winner: Riddle via Pinfall, winning the United States Championship in 8:40
Nia Jax & Shayna Baslzer vs Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks – Women’s Tag Team Championship match
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2021
- Bianca and Nia start off the match, with Bianca using her athleticism to gain the advantage over Nia. Sasha tags in but Nia manages to overpower her before tagging in Shayna. The champions keep Sasha close to their corner, isolating her from Belair as Shayna works over her arm with joint manipulation.
- Nia tags in and focuses on Sasha’s head, locking in a headlock. Sasha eventually fights out and Nia tags in Shayna. Sasha tries to tag Bianca but Shayna inadvertently takes her down off the apron and Sasha keeps her busy with constant roll-ups.
- Sasha eventually tags in and the two hits several tag combination moves to wear down Baszler. Bianca hits the KOD on Shayna but Nia pulls her out the ring before tagging herself in. She throws Bianca back in the ring and Bianca tries to fireman carry’s Nia but she’s too weak.
- Banks tags in and hits a Meteora for a near-fall as Reginald makes his way to the ring. Reginald hands Sasha a bottle of champagne but this distracts The Boss long enough for Nia to hit a Samoan Drop to pick up the win.
Winners: Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler via Pinfall, retaining the Women’s Tag Team Championship in 9:35
Drew McIntyre vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston vs Sheamus – Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2021
- Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy kick-off the match, with Orton starting off aggressive right off the bat. Jeff fights back, pushing Orton into AJ’s pod before hitting a dropkick into the cage. Orton pushes Hardy head-first into the cage before throwing him back in the ring and stomping on him.
- Jeff manages to fight back before Drew enters at #3. Drew takes down both Randy and Jeff. Drews takes Jeff to the outside before delivering a snake eyes into one of the pods. Drew and Randy exchange blows in the ring but Randy gains control with a backbreaker, getting a near-fall.
- Orton hits an apron DDT on Drew as Kofi Kingston enters #4. Orton and Kingston get into a slugfest but Kofi rolls Orton up to eliminate The Viper. Meanwhile, Omos breaks the back of AJ’s pod, allowing him to dash through the open chamber door to enter early. Adam Pearce ejects Omos as a result.
- Meanwhile, Kofi hits the SOS on Drew for a near-fall before monkey flipping AJ into the chamber wall. Meanwhile, Drew hits several suplexes on Jeff as he awaits Sheamus’ entry.
- Sheamus finally enters and the two get into a striking contest. The two beat each other into the corner before Kofi and Jeff try to attack, but both get thrown to the outside again. McIntyre clotheslines Sheamus to the outside as AJ gets back up. He and Kofi start brawling until Kofi gets thrown into the corner post, using his momentum to climb on top of it and diving onto Sheamus and Drew.
- Kofi climbs to the top of a pod and Sheamus attempts to follow him, but McIntyre catches him – dropping him crotch first onto the corner post.Drew attempts a superplex but Jeff and AJ drive drew down, creating a Tower of Doom.
- Kofi dives off the top of the pod and takes down everyone with a splash. He attempts to pin Sheamus, Hardy and Drew but all of them kick out. Sheamus gets up and Brogue Kicks Kofi to eliminate him.
- Hardy hits Twist of Fates of Styles, Sheamus and Drew before hitting Whisper In The Wind on Drew and Sheamus. Hardy hits the Swanton Bomb on AJ but McIntyre catches him with the Claymore to eliminate him.
- Sheamus lifts Drew up for the White Noise but Drew hits the Glasgow Kiss to stun him. Sheamus still manages to execute it though, allowing AJ to hit a springboard senton for a 2-count before hitting a springboard 450 for another.
- Sheamus hits AJ with the Ten Beats of Bodhran before hitting a diving clothesline. He sets up for a Brogue Kick but Drew hits a Future Shock DDT out of nowhere. Drew sets up for the Claymore. Sheamus countered with a Brogue Kick though and AJ quickly followed up with a Phenominal Forearm, eliminating Sheamus.
- AJ tried for a second, but Drew hit a Claymore in mid-air to retain.
Winner: Drew McIntyre via Pinfall, retaining the WWE Championship in 31:10
Drew McIntyre vs The Miz – WWE Championship match
— WWE (@WWE) February 22, 2021
- After the match, Bobby Lashley assaults Drew before Miz cashes-in his MITB contract! Miz hits a DDT for a 2-count before hitting the Skull Crushing Finale to win the WWE Championship.
- Miz celebrates his win to close the show.
Winner: The Miz via Pinfall, winning the WWE Championship in 0:30