We are well and truly on the Road to WrestleMania! The biggest WWE pay-per-view of the year, the Show of Shows, the Showcase of the Immortals, the Grandest Stage of Them All!
Well, here at Inside The Ropes, we have all the information you need to know ahead of the biggest event on the wrestling calendar.
How do you watch along? When does the pay-per-view start? And what matches are on the card?
When is WrestleMania 37?
This year’s WrestleMania is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 10th and Sunday, April 11th and will emanate from the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
The show had originally been scheduled as WrestleMania Hollywood, taking place at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California on March 28th – but the switch to Florida, which was reported by Inside The Ropes in October, was confirmed on January 16th by WWE. 25,000 fans will be in attendance each night.
The “main show” will begin at 1am in the UK. However, there will be a ‘Kickoff’ show on for one hours first from midnight, which will be shown for FREE on WWE’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
How can I watch WrestleMania 37?
The WrestleMania Kickoff will also stream at midnight UK time on the WWE Network, with the pay-per-view starting immediately after at midnight.
The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers, and can be cancelled at any time. There is a free tier of the WWE Network available, however pay-per-views require a paid subscription – which unlocks all content on the Network. If you’re in the US, WrestleMania is available via Peacock, which has two tiers – one for $4.99 and a premium ad-free version for $9.99. Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event LIVE in the UK.
What is the match card for WrestleMania 37?
So far, six matches have been confirmed for WrestleMania:
Confirmed for night one:
- Drew McIntyre challenges Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship with The Hurt Business barred from ringside
- The winner of the Women’s Royal Rumble, Bianca Belair, will challenge Sasha Banks for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bad Bunny makes his in-ring debut as he teams with Damian Priest to take on The Miz & John Morrison
- Shane McMahon takes on Braun Strowman in a Steel Cage Match
- The New Day defend the RAW Tag Team Championships against AJ Styles and a debuting Omos
- Cesaro vs Seth Rollins
- Tag Team Turmoil for a shot at the Women’s Tag Team Championships: Lana & Naomi vs Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke vs Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott vs Natalya & Tamina – while the official WrestleMania Twitter account seemingly confirmed that Carmella & Billie Kay will be included in a now-deleted tweet
Confirmed for night two:
- Royal Rumble winner Edge challenges Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship
- Asuka defends the RAW Women’s Championship against Rhea Ripley
- The Fiend takes on Randy Orton
- Big E defends the Intercontinental Championship against Apollo Crews in a Nigerian Drum Fight
- The United States Championship will be on the line between Riddle and Sheamus
- Kevin Owens will also take on Sami Zayn
- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler defend the Women’s Tag Team Championships against the Tag Team Turmoil winners from Night 1
WWE has also confirmed that Bebe Rexha will sing America The Beautiful to kick off the show. Meanwhile, Ash Costello will perform live as she plays Rhea Ripley to the ring, and Logan Paul is also scheduled to attend.