With WrestleMania 37 now firmly in the rear-view mirror after WrestleMania Backlash and Hell In A Cell, the new ‘season’ of WWE programming is firmly underway with Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley standing tall with the two major men’s titles and Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley reigning supreme with the gold they claimed at the Show of Shows! But who will be the stars to dethrone the respective champions? Well, Money In The Bank may give us a very big indication as the winners of each ladder match earn a guaranteed opportunity at gold whenever they so choose to cash in…
Money In The Bank is always special, but this year’s event is sure to crank it up a few gears as the show will be WWE’s first pay-per-view outside of Florida since the pandemic began in March 2020.
But how do you watch WWE Money In The Bank 2021? When does the pay-per-view start? And what matches are on the card? Here at Inside The Ropes, we have all the information you need to know ahead of the show!
When is WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
WWE Money In The Bank 2021 is currently scheduled to take place on Sunday, July 18th and will emanate from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas – the first pay-per-view outside of Florida since March 2020. The show will have a live crowd in attendance.
The “main show” will begin at 1am in the UK. However, there will be a ‘Kickoff’ show on for one hour first from midnight, which will be shown for FREE on WWE’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
How can I watch WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
WWE Money In The Bank 2021 will stream at 1am UK time on the WWE Network and Peacock, with the pay-per-view kick-off starting immediately after at midnight.
The WWE Network costs £9.99 per month for subscribers, and can be cancelled at any time. There is a free tier of the WWE Network available, however pay-per-views require a paid subscription – which unlocks all content on the Network. If you’re in the US, Peacock has two tiers – one for $4.99 and a premium ad-free version for $9.99.
Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event LIVE in the UK.
What is the match card for WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
Not every competitor has been revealed for the Money In The Bank matches, but several Superstars have qualified! The card is as follows.
- Roman Reigns defends the WWE Universal Championship against Edge
- Bobby Lashley defends the WWE Championship against Kofi Kingston
- Rhea Ripley defends the WWE RAW Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair
- Bianca Belair defends the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship against Bayley in an I Quit Match.
- Drew McIntyre, Riddle, Big E, Kevin Owens, John Morrison, Ricochet and two more Superstars (Qualifying matches are Seth Rollins vs Cesaro and Baron Corbin vs Shinsuke Nakamura) will compete for the Men’s Money In The Bank briefcase
- Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Carmella, Naomi, Zelina Vega and two other Superstars will compete for the Women’s Money In The Bank briefcase
Watch WWE Money In The Bank 2021 live on the WWE Network – and via Peacock in the United States – on Sunday, July 18th.