It’s almost time for the last stop before WrestleMania – with the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view right around the corner!
Interestingly, all the build thus far for Fastlane has been outside the ring, with the event being the first from WWE to broadcast live on Peacock after the WWE Network’s migration to the streaming service for users in the United States of America. Will WWE push the boat out for their huge premiere? Only time will tell…
So, how do you watch along? When does the pay-per-view start? And what matches are on the card? Here at Inside The Ropes, we have all the information you need to know ahead of the show!
When is Fastlane?
This year’s Fastlane is currently scheduled to take place on Sunday, March 21st and will emanate from the WWE ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida. No live fans will be in attendance, but a virtual audience will be.
The “main show” will begin at 11pm in the UK. However, there will be a ‘Kickoff’ show on for one hour first from 10pm, which will be shown for FREE on WWE’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
How can I watch Fastlane?
The Fastlane Kickoff will also stream at 10pm UK time on the WWE Network and Peacock, with the pay-per-view starting immediately after at 11pm.
Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event LIVE in the UK.
What is the match card for Fastlane?
- Roman Reigns will defend the WWE Universal Championship against Daniel Bryan, with Edge acting as special enforcer
- Drew McIntyre clashes with Sheamus in a No Holds Barred Match
- The Women’s Tag Team Championships are on the line when WrestleMania opponents Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair challenge Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
- Big E is set to defend the Intercontinental Championship against Apollo Crews
- Shane McMahon takes on Braun Strowman
- Alexa Bliss and Randy Orton go one-on-one
- Riddle defends the United States Championship against Mustafa Ali
- Seth Rollins goes one-on-one with Shinsuke Nakamura
Watch WWE Fastlane live on the WWE Network – and via Peacock in the United States – on Sunday, March 21st.