Following the Royal Rumble, we are officially on the Road to WrestleMania – and the next stop is the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view!
The staple of the pay-per-view is the match of the same name. An Elimination Chamber Match begins with two Superstars in the ring and four other competitors enclosed in their respective pods. Every five minutes, a pod door will open, allowing another competitor to join the contest. This process continues until all pods are empty. When a Superstar is pinned or submits, they are eliminated and must exit the Chamber. The last Superstar remaining will be the WWE Champion.
How do you watch along? When does the pay-per-view start? And what matches are on the card? Here at Inside The Ropes, we have all the information you need to know ahead of the show!
When is Elimination Chamber?
This year’s Elimination Chamber is currently scheduled to take place on Sunday, February 21st and will emanate from the WWE ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida. No live fans will be in attendance, but a virtual audience will be.
The “main show” will begin at midnight in the UK. However, there will be a ‘Kickoff’ show on for one hour first from 11pm, which will be shown for FREE on WWE’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
How can I watch Elimination Chamber?
The Elimination Chamber Kickoff will also stream at 11pm UK time on the WWE Network, with the pay-per-view starting immediately after at midnight.
Elsewhere, BT Sport Box Office will be showing the event LIVE in the UK.
What is the match card for Elimination Chamber?
So far, the confirmed card is:
- Drew McIntyre defends the WWE Championship inside the Elimination Chamber against Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Kofi Kingston, and Sheamus – who enters last.
- Roman Reigns defends the WWE Universal Championship
- Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn and King Corbin face off inside the Elimination Chamber to determine Roman Reigns’ opponent
- Bobby Lashley defends the United States Championship in a Triple Threat Match against Riddle and Keith Lee
- Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler defend the Women’s Tag Team Championships against SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks and Royal Rumble winner Bianca Belair
- Asuka defends the RAW Women’s Champion against Lacey Evans
Note: Asuka vs Lacey Evans is likely to be removed from the card following Evans’ pregnancy announcement.
Watch Elimination Chamber live on the WWE Network on Sunday, February 21st.