For the first time in NXT history, a TakeOver event will take place across two nights as NXT TakeOver: Stand And Deliver will continue the momentum of an already stacked WrestleMania week!
After an eventful TakeOver: Vengeance Day that saw MSK and Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez win their respective Dusty Tag Classic tournaments as well as the implosion of The Undisputed ERA, expectations for the next TakeOver couldn’t be higher!
So, how do you watch along? When does the pay-per-view start? And what matches are on the card? Here at Inside The Ropes, we have all the information you need to know ahead of the show!
When is TakeOver: Stand & Deliver?
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver is currently scheduled to take place across Wednesday, April 7th and Thursday, April 8th – emanating from the Capitol Wrestling Center at the WWE Performance Center in Tampa, Florida. A mixture of live and virtual fans will be in attendance.
The “main show” will begin at midnight in the UK on each night. However, there will be a ‘Kickoff’ show on for half an hour first from 11pm, which will be shown for FREE on WWE’s YouTube channel, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
How can I watch TakeOver: Stand & Deliver?
The NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Kickoff will also stream at 11:30pm UK time on the WWE Network and Peacock, with the pay-per-view starting immediately after at midnight.
What is the match card for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver?
- Zoey Stark vs Toni Storm (Pre-show)
- Pete Dunne vs Kushida
- Leon Ruff vs Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott vs Bronson Reed vs Cameron Grimes vs Dexter Lumis vs LA Knight – Gauntlet Eliminator match, winner challenges Johnny Gargano on Night 2
- WALTER (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa for the United Kingdom Championship
- MSK vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Legado Del Fantasma for the vacant NXT Tag Team Championship
- Io Shirai (c) vs Raquel Gonzalez for the NXT Women’s Championship
- Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly – Unsanctioned match
- Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (c) vs The Way for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Jordan Devlin (c) vs Santos Escobar (interim) for the Cruiserweight Championship
- Johnny Gargano (c) vs Gauntlet Eliminator winner for the North American Championship
- Finn Balor (c) vs Karrion Kross for the NXT Championship