The countdown to this year’s WWE’s Survivor Series is on, and this weekend’s event is set to be more entertaining than ever, thanks to the debut of a fan-favourite format: WarGames.
Long-time fans will already be familiar with the twists and turns that the infamous WarGames structure can bring, but its invasion into Survivor Series for the first time is set to turn things up a notch.
WarGames involves two teams of five competing in an elimination match, featuring two rings side-by-side and covered by an open top steel cage.
How Will WarGames Work At Survivor Series?
- The two teams are contained in separate cages with one member of each team starting the match.
- After five minutes a member from the advantage team is released into the cage.
- After three minutes a member from the disadvantaged team enters the cage.
- Every three minutes alternating members from each team will enter the cage until all 10 Superstars are in the cage.
- Once all 10 are in the cage, the WarGames officially begin
The all-out chaos of WarGames sees multiple Superstars collide and feuds come to a head, which makes it a firm favourite among fans.
This Saturday 26th November, the ongoing war between Bianca Belair and Bayley will come to a head, as they lead respective teams into an all out battle, whilst The Brawling Brutes, Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens will attempt to put an end to The Bloodline once and for all.
Tune into Survivor Series WarGames, hailing from TD Garden Boston, MA on Saturday 26th November via the WWE Network or on BT Sport Box Office.