WrestleMania 39 is just under two weeks away. With each passing day, the card for the night comes closer to being complete. As of the morning of March 17th, nine matches were confirmed for the show. But after SmackDown, that number grew to eleven as two new matches were added.
Between all the big storylines unfolding on the show, Michael Cole announced that there would be two Fatal-Four Way tag team matches at WrestleMania. One of these Fatal-4-Ways would involve men’s tag teams and the other would involve women’s tag teams.
The first match to feature qualifiers was the women’s tag match. On SmackDown, Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriquez took on the team of Emma and Tegan Nox. Rodriguez and Morgan won in about three minutes to advance to the match at WrestleMania 39.
The remaining three teams that Rodriguez and Morgan will face have yet to be determined, but they will likely take place over the remaining episodes of RAW and SmackDown.
As of this writing, the WrestleMania 39 card is as follows:
- Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
- Austin Theory vs. John Cena for the United States Championship
- GUNTHER vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship
- Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka for the RAW Women’s Championship
- Edge vs. Finn Balor in a Hell in a Cell match
- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
- Trish Stratus, Lita & Becky Lynch vs. Bayley, Iyo Sky & Dakota Kai
- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Three teams TBA
- Four men’s teams TBA