The Bloodline will be back in action at WWE Backlash when Solo Sikoa teams with The Usos to take on Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, and Matt Riddle.
The match is the latest installment of the battle between Zayn and Owens, and the dominant faction that has now stretched back a number of months. The Usos in particular are out for revenge having lost their Undisputed Tag Team Titles to the pair at WrestleMania 39, and failed to regain them on SmackDown.
The spectre of Roman Reigns’ return to SmackDown on May 12th is hanging over them, with warnings from Paul Heyman still ringing in their ears.
Interestingly, when the three brothers step into the ring in Puerto Rico they will make a modern piece of history. As pointed out by the WWE Stats and Info Twitter account, the trio will become only the second team exclusively made up of three or more siblings to feature in a tag team match on pay-per-view.
The Hart Family accomplished this unusual feat at Survivor Series in 1993 when Bret Hart, Bruce Hart, Keith Hart, and Owen Hart teamed up to defeat Shawn Michaels and his Knights.
WWE Backlash Full Card
- Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest (San Juan Street Fight)
- Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
- Matt Riddle, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn vs. The Usos & Solo Sikoa
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zelina Vega – SmackDown Women’s Title
- Austin Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Bronson Reed – United States Title
- Seth Rollins vs. Omos
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Iyo Sky – Raw Women’s Title
You can find a full rundown of our predictions for WWE Backlash here.