Tamina has been revealed as the final competitor in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
One half of the Women’s Tag Team Champions will join her partner Natalya as well as Asuka, Naomi, Nikki Cross, Alexa Bliss, Zelina Vega and Liv Morgan in the match.
It has been a tumultuous time for the SmackDown women’s division with new arrivals and injuries disrupting best laid plans.
At Money In The Bank, Bayley had been due to take on SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair in an “I Quit” Match. However, plans were quickly changed after it was revealed that Bayley had suffered a serious knee injury and will be out of action for around nine months. It was announced on the following episode of SmackDown that Carmella would now face Belair, with the match moved to SmackDown on July 16th.
Carmella had initially been announced as a participant in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, so her spot then became vacant. This led to Liv Morgan being added to the match.
Tamina was most recently in action on the July 9th episode of SmackDown teaming with Natalya. Despite their best efforts the pair were upset by debuting former NXT stars Tegan Nox and Shotzi Blackheart.
You can read the full card for WWE Money In The Bank below.
- Roman Reigns vs Edge (WWE Universal Championship)
- Bobby Lashley vs Kofi Kingston (WWE Championship)
- Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair (RAW Women’s Championship)
- Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Zelina Vega, Liv Morgan, Natalya and Tamina)
- Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- AJ Styles and Omos vs The Viking Raiders (WWE RAW Tag Team Championships)