Sheamus has been added to Team SmackDown after winning his way onto team blue.
The line-up for Survivor Series is finally complete. After the news that Toni Storm will be rounding out Team SmackDown on the women’s side, Sheamus has won his way into the men’s squad.
When the teams were first announced Team SmackDown was made up for Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Baron Corbin and Sami Zayn. However, on the November 12th episode of SmackDown, Hardy and Zayn were pitted against each other to retain their place on the team. After a back and forth contest it was Hardy who eventually prevailed, leaving Zayn distraught.
This led to a Fatal-Four-Way on the November 19th edition of the show between Jinder Mahal, Ricochet, Sheamus and Ceasro. With the winner going on to Survivor Series.
The Swiss Superman looked to have the match won, loading up Sheamus up for the Neutralizer before Ridge Holland ran down to ringside. He attempted to hit Cesaro but missed, despite this, the distraction was enough to give the The Celtic Warrior chance to hit the Brogue Kick for the win.
— WWE (@WWE) November 20, 2021
You can read the updated card for Survivor Series below.
- WWE Champion Big E vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
- United States Champion Damian Priest vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
- Women’s five-on-five elimination match: Team Raw (Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella & Zelina Vega) vs. Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya, and Toni Storm)
- Men’s five-on-five elimination match: Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Austin Theory & Bobby Lashley) vs. Team SmackDown (Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Baron Corbin, and Sheamus)