‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey will be at a severe handicap at the Elimination Chamber as she is forced to compete with one arm tied behind her back.
After making her shock entrance at number 28, Rousey quickly dispatched the opposition, finally eliminating Flair to win the match and earn a shot at a World Championship of her choosing.
While Rousey initially headed over to Monday Night Raw to lock horns with her long-time rival Becky Lynch, it was on SmackDown where she announced her WrestleMania opponent. SmackDown Women’s Champion, Charlotte Flair.
The announcement was met with a scuffle between the two before Rousey locked in her signature arm-bar on WWE official Sonya Deville. The following week, Flair defended her title against Naomi, before Deville arrived to help her attack her rival. Not content to simply watch the beatdown, Rousey ran in to make the save.
It was later announced that Rousey will team with Naomi to take on Deville and Flair at Elimination Chamber. Following SmackDown, however, it emerged that The Most Dangerous Unarmed Woman In The World will be forced to wrestle in the match with only one arm.
The stipulation was sprung on Rousey and Naomi as they signed their contract for the match as a way to counteract the supposed arm injury Sonya Deville is suffering after being locked in Rousey’s deadly armbar.
You can view the updated card for Elimination Chamber below.
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg (Universal Championship)
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Riddle vs. Seth Freakin’ Rollins vs. AJ Styles vs. Austin Theory (Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita (Raw Women’s Championship)
- Doudrop vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Liv Morgan vs Alexa Bliss (Elimination Chamber Match)
- Ronda Rousey & Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair & Sonya Deville (Ronda Rousey must wrestle with one arm behind her back.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss (Falls Count Anywhere)
- The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders (SmackDown Tag Team Championships)
- Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz