Just days after the current tour finished, tickets are now on sale for WWE’s return to the UK in November!
WWE is definitely making up for lost time as the show is back on the road and set to return to the UK in just two months – hitting eight different locations across England! The poster for the event shows Superstars from both RAW and SmackDown, and Inside The Ropes Lead Writer Gary Cassidy has confirmed that BOTH rosters will be making their way across the pond, with a massive Supershow planned for London!
Brighton, Sheffield and Birmingham will feature the RAW roster, while the SmackDown roster will be appearing at Liverpool, Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester. Meanwhile, the show in London will be a Supershow with Superstars from both brands appearing!
- Brighton – Brighton Centre (Wednesday, November 3, 2021)
- Sheffield – Utilita Arena (Thursday, November 4, 2021)
- Birmingham – Utilita Arena (Friday, November 5, 2021)
- London – SSE Arena Wembley (Saturday, November 6, 2021)
- Liverpool –M&S Bank Arena (Sunday, November 7, 2021)
- Leeds –First Direct Arena (Monday, November 8, 2021)
- Nottingham –Motorpoint Arena (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
- Manchester –AO Arena (Wednesday, November 10, 2021)
WWE returns to the UK for eight dates across England in November!
— Gary Cassidy (@TheGaryCassidy) September 29, 2021
With the WWE UK tour only two months away, more details will likely become available soon.