NXT UK bids one final farewell at NXT Worlds Collide but who will leave as Undisputed NXT Champion?
On August 18th it was announced that NXT UK would be coming to an end and replaced by NXT Europe in 2023. The announcement came after weeks of speculation regarding the future of the brand, which had only intensified after a number of it’s stars appeared on NXT 2.0.
The news that NXT UK was to be no more proceeded a raft of releases from the brand, with only a handful of Superstars remaining.
The biggest of these unification matches will see NXT United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate take on NXT Champion Bron Breakker. Elsewhere, NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura takes on Blair Davenport and NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose in another huge unification match.
Carmelo Hayes will defend his North American Championship against Ricochet and the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles will be on the line when Katana Chance and Kayden Carter take on Raw stars Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop.
The final match on the card will see NXT Tag Team Champions the Creed Brothers take on Pretty Deadly, Gallus and NXT UK champions Brooks Jensen and John Briggs.
NXT Worlds Collide Results
- Carmelo Hayes (c) def Ricochet – North American Championship
- Pretty Deadly def The Creed Brothers (c), Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs (c), Gallus – Unified NXT Tag Team Champions
- Mandy Rose (c) def Meiko Satomura (c) and Balair Davenport – Unified NXT Women’s Championship
- Katana Chance and Kayden Carter (c) def Nikki A.S.H & Duodrop – NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Bron Breakker def Tyler Bate – Unified NXT Champion