Find out everything that’s set to go down on April 7th and 8th with our NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver preview!
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver will emanate from the Capitol Wrestling Center inside the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida as NXT presents its second TakeOver event of the year!
The 34th NXT TakeOver is set to feature seven championship matches across two nights! Night 1 will see the NXT United Kingdom, NXT Tag Team and NXT Women’s Championships be defended whilst night 2 will feature defences of the NXT Women’s Tag Team, Cruiserweight, North American and NXT Championships!
Elsewhere on the show: Pete Dunne will take on Kushida after Dunne claimed he was the greatest in-ring technician in the world whilst Kyle O’Reilly will finally get his hands on Adam Cole in an Unsanctioned match, the two being on a collision course ever since Cole betrayed O’Reilly and broke up The Undisputed ERA.
- Zoey Stark vs Toni Storm (Pre-show)
- Pete Dunne vs Kushida
- Leon Ruff vs Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott vs Bronson Reed vs Cameron Grimes vs Dexter Lumis vs LA Knight – Gauntlet Eliminator match, winner challenges Johnny Gargano on Night 2
- WALTER (c) vs Tommaso Ciampa for the United Kingdom Championship
- MSK vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Legado Del Fantasma for the vacant NXT Tag Team Championship
- Io Shirai (c) vs Raquel Gonzalez for the NXT Women’s Championship
- Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly – Unsanctioned match
- Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (c) vs The Way for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Jordan Devlin (c) vs Santos Escobar (interim) for the Cruiserweight Championship
- Johnny Gargano (c) vs Gauntlet Eliminator winner for the North American Championship
- Finn Balor (c) vs Karrion Kross for the NXT Championship
Inside The Ropes will have live coverage of the show when NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night 1 kicks off at 1am BST on Wednesday April 7th, followed by night 2 at 1am on Thursday April 8th!