Dolph Ziggler is finding out once again that there is no time to rest as a champion in WWE as he will put his NXT Title on the line at Stand & Deliver.
Former 2-time World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler became the 20th different man to become NXT Champion when he defeated Tommaso Ciampa in a Triple Threat Match for the gold that also involved then-champion Bron Breakker at Roadblock.
In his first title defence on the 15th of March edition of NXT 2.0, Ziggler retained his belt against LA Knight, with more than a little help from his tag team partner Robert Roode who also assisted him in winning the title one week prior.
Following that bout, Ziggler was confronted by Breakker who demanded a rematch at Stand & Deliver, something Ziggler readily agreed to, telling the former champion that he’d beat him anytime, anywhere.
Stand & Deliver will be held in the afternoon this year after previously being held over two nights in 2021. The proceedings will kick off at 1 pm ET inside the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas on the same day as night one of WrestleMania 38.
The current lineup for Stand & Deliver can be found below:
- North American Championship – Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Santos Escobar vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
- Tomasso Ciampa vs. Tony D’Angelo
- NXT Tag Team Championship – Imperium (c) vs. The Creed Brothers vs. MSK
- NXT Women’s Championship – Mandy Rose (c) vs. Cora Jade
- NXT Championship – Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Bron Breakker