Kevin Nash Discusses Events That Led To Scott Hall’s Passing

Kevin Nash Scott Hall WCW

Kevin Nash has spoken candidly about the tragic accident that led to the death of his friend and long-time tag team partner, Scott Hall.

News broke on March 13th from Wade Keller of PWTorch that Scott Hall suffered three heart attacks on the night of March 12th and would be reliant on life support as a result.

Hall’s close friend Kevin Nash provided an update on Instagram on the night of the 13th, revealing that life support would be discontinued when Hall’s friends and family were in place and able to say their goodbyes. Life support was stopped soon after.

Speaking on his Kliq This podcast, Kevin Nash explained the accident that happened that led to Hall ultimately dying at the age of 63:

“People probably don’t know the breakdown as far as what happened as far as Scott passing and the timeline. Scott was in lockdown. It was in a little duplex. It was in Smyrna, Ga. Scott was getting Grubhub and had some Chinese take-out place that would bring him back vodka.”

“He was making some Kool-Aid. He put the plastic pitcher up in the refrigerator. The ice went in it, but a couple of the pieces of ice as always bounced out and landed on the floor. He went over and stirred it. I’m sure it was Crystal Light because he always ate pretty clean. He was going back to get something and one of those pieces of ice caught his heel. He did the fucking whoopsie daisy and f*cking landed and broke his other hip.”

“He’s in the middle of his kitchen and he’s in so much pain and he can’t move. He tried to move several different times. He can’t move and finally, he passes out.”

According to Kevin Nash, Scott Hall regained consciousness and was able to phone for an ambulance by himself despite his serious injury:

“He wakes up and now it’s nighttime and he has no idea. He can see where his phone is by his recliner. He’s in between that and the Kool-Aid. He ends up passing back out, wakes up, and at this point is just like, ‘I’m so dehydrated.’”

“He’s got a defibrillator and a pacemaker in his heart. He’s like, ‘I’m going to croak if I don’t get some fluids.’ So he just turned and gutted it back to the cabinet and reached up the two hands and just drank it through the spout sip by sip. Slowly, he got enough to him that he was able to drag himself and he called 911.”

“They came and got him and took him to the hospital. So he went to Kennestone Hospital which is like a two out of five star hospital. Scott didn’t have insurance. He needed to get the hip fixed. He had some other problems and some other issues. They did some CAT scans. When it would be time to get Scott out of the hospital, he was going to stay with Dallas (Page) and recover there.”

Unfortunately, that time never came as his heart attacks occurred soon after leading to Hall’s death. Kevin Nash also went on to discuss the last time The Kliq spoke before Hall passed away.