Jon Moxley is set to face New Japan Pro Wrestling star Satoshi Kojima at AEW All Out.
The match was made official on the August 25th episode of AEW Dynamite after Jon Moxley cut a promo backstage. An energised Moxley called back to a few weeks ago saying that he had sent a bunch of contracts to Japan in search of a challenger.
However, only one person returned a signed contract, and that man was Satoshi Kojima.
Moxley continued, initially saying that he was expecting a good match before switching tact. The former AEW Champion said that he was actually insulted that Kojima thought he could go one-on-one with him. Moxley closed by saying that at All Out there would be a public execution of Satoshi Kojima.
Kojima joins an ever growing list of New Japan stars who have appeared in AEW since the start of the year. Moxley previously defended his IWGP United States Championship against Yuji Nagata on Dynamite, while Hikuleo, Kenta and Ren Narita have all appeared.
You can see the updated card for All Out below.
- Kenny Omega vs. Christian Cage (AEW World Championship)
- Britt Baker vs Kris Statlander (AEW Women’s World Championship)
- Andrade El Idolo vs. PAC
- CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
- The Young Bucks vs. Eliminator Tournament Winners (AEW World Tag Team Championships)
- Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
- Women’s Casino Battle Royale
- Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima