The road to Bound For Glory in Albany, New York rolls on as IMPACT Wrestling presents its latest monthly special of 2022, Emergence!
IMPACT Wrestling is heading back to Cicero, Illinois as they present the third annual Emergence special, the penultimate monthly special before 7 October’s Bound For Glory.
Five of the company’s six championships will be defended, with Josh Alexander, Jordynne Grace, and Mike Bailey finding themselves challenged by Alex Shelley, Mia Yim, and the returning Jack Evans, respectively. Both the Digital Media and Knockouts World Tag Team Championships, meanwhile, will be up for grabs on the pre-show.
Elsewhere, an AAA showcase sees both Bandido and Rey Horus debut in the Anthem-helmed promotion. A huge ten-man tag team match will see Honor No More collide with Bullet Club, with the very future of the former stable at stake. Should they lose, the Eddie Edwards-helmed group will be ordered to disband.
Sami Callihan will take on Steve Maclin following Maclin’s actions at the Against All Odds special last month. Finally, KUSHIDA will make his IMPACT monthly special debut, teaming with Chris Sabin as they face off with Eric Young and Deaner of Violent By Design.
IMPACT Wrestling Emergence 2022 Results
- Brian Myers defeats Bhupinder Gujjar to retain the Digital Media Championship
- VXT’s Chelsea Green and Deonna Purrazzo defeat Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie to win the Knockouts World Tag Team Championships
- Mike Bailey defeats Jack Evans to retain the X Division Championship
- Violent By Design’s Eric Young and Deaner defeat Chris Sabin and KUSHIDA
- Bandido defeats Rey Horus
- Sami Callihan defeats Steve Maclin in a No Disqualifications match
- Honor No More’s Eddie Edwards, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Vincent, and PCO defeat Bullet Club’s Ace Austin, Chris Bey, Hikuleo, and The Good Brothers’ Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson in a No Disqualifications Match
- Jordynne Grace defeats Mia Yim to retain the Knockouts World Championship
- Josh Alexander defeats Alex Shelley to retain the World Championship