NXT Stand & Deliver is the brand’s second Premier Live Event of 2023.
Taking over WrestleMania weekend it promises to be a stellar event with multiple high-profile outings, grudge matches and high-stakes championship bouts.
NXT Champion Bron Breakker faces one of his toughest challenges as champion when the enigmatic Cartmelo Hayes steps up to take him on.
The Women’s Championship is up for grabs in a five-way ladder match after champion Roxanne Perez was forced to vacate the title due to her recent collapse.
Mr NXT Johnny Gargano returns to the brand he helped build to take on the arrogant Aussie Grayson Waller in an Unsanctioned Match.
Both the Men’s and Women’s Tag Team titles are on the line, while Wes Lee defends his North American Championship in a Fatal Five Way match. And finally, Schism looks to run Chase U out of existence in a Winner Takes the School match.
With all of this action going down, here’s how to watch.
When is NXT Stand & Deliver?
NXT Stand & Deliver takes place on Saturday, April 1st. The event goes down at the 20,000-capacity Crypto.com Arena, 1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, California.
How to watch NXT Stand & Deliver?
The Premier Live Event kicks off at 1 pm ET, 10 am PT and 6pm UK time. The show streams live on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else.
What matches are on NXT Stand & Deliver?
The full card for the show is as follows:
- Bron Breakker (c) vs. Carmelo Hayes – NXT Championship
- Johnny Gargano vs. Grayson Waller – Unsanctioned Match
- Zoey Stark vs. Gigi Dolin vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Lyra Valkyria vs. Indi Hartwell – Women’s Championship Ladder Match
- Fallon Henley and Kiana James vs. Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn – Women’s Tag Team Championships
- Wes Lee vs. Dragon Lee vs. JD McDonagh vs. Ilja Dragunov vs. Axiom – North American Championship
- Gallus vs. The Creed Brothers vs. Tont D’Angelo & Stacks – Tag Team Champions
- Chase University and Tyler Bate vs. The Schism – Winner Takes The School Match
You can follow all the NXT Stand & Deliver goings on here.