As WWE prepare to welcome back live crowds on July 16th another huge match for that night’s SmackDown has been announced.
The four representatives from the blue brand in the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match will square off in a Fatal-4-Way Match. Big E, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Shinsuke Nakamura will all be hoping to pick up some all important momentum heading into the potentially career altering match on July 18th.
The upcoming edition of Friday Night SmackDown will be the first WWE event in front of a full crowd since the March 9th episode of Monday Night Raw last year. While WrestleMania 37 saw crowds return, they did so under a very limited capacity across the two night event.
The Fatal-4-Way will be joined by a huge 6-man tag team match in the main event, while Bianca Belair will defend her SmackDown Women’s Title against Carmella. We will also find out the identity of the final participant in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
Ahead of SmackDown and Money In The Bank, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has shared a video on social media welcoming back fans. Along with the video, Stephanie McMahon has also penned an open letter to the WWE Universe.
The upcoming edition of SmackDown is the final stop for WWE ahead of Money In The Bank which takes place on Sunday, July 18th in Fort Worth Texas.
You can read the full card for WWE Money In The Bank below.
- Roman Reigns vs Edge (WWE Universal Championship)
- Bobby Lashley vs Kofi Kingston (WWE Championship)
- Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair (RAW Women’s Championship)
- Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Zelina Vega, Liv Morgan, Natalya, and one more wrestler to be determined)
- Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Ricochet, John Morrison, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- AJ Styles and Omos vs The Viking Raiders (WWE RAW Tag Team Championships)