Eddie Kingston will have a match at AEW: All Out after all.
Earlier this evening, AEW President, Tony Khan took to Twitter to announce that Eddie Kingston will face NJPW’s Tomohiro Ishii at the company’s All Out pay-per-view event, this weekend. Per Khan, the match will take place on the show’s ‘Zero Hour’ pre-show.
Tomohiro Ishii vs Eddie Kingston 2 pic.twitter.com/yU9UNVAMg3
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) August 30, 2022
Kingston was originally slated to face former TNT Champion, Sammy Guevara at this weekend’s event, however the match was nixed and Kingston was subsequently suspended following a backstage altercation between the pair, where Kingston ‘pie faced’ Guevara following Guevara’s comments about Kingston’s physical appearance during a promo on AEW: Rampage.
The updated card for AEW: All Out can be found below:
- Jon Moxley (C) vs. CM Punk — AEW World Championship ***Yet To Be Announced***
- Jade Cargill (C) vs. Athena — TBS Championship
- Toni Storm vs. Hikaru Shida vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. — Interim AEW Women’s World Championship
- Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee (C) vs. The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens — AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Wardlow & FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs. Jay Lethal & Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)
- Casino Battle Royale (Participants TBA) — Winner Receives AEW World Championship Match
- Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho
- Christian Cage vs. Jungle Boy
- Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Ricky Starks
- AEW World Trios Championship Finals
- Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii — Zero Hour Pre-Show
Inside The Ropes will provide full coverage of AEW: All Out beginning on Sunday, September 4, beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT/4:00 p.m. PDT and 2:00 a.m. BST on Monday, September 5.