The card for Survivor Series continues to take shape with the addition of the title vs title clash between Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and United States Champion Damian Priest.
The news comes after the earlier announcement that Raw Team Champions RK-Bro will be taking on their SmackDown counterparts on November 21st.
With the match between Damian Priest and Shinsuke Nakamura now added to the card, it means that every major championship in WWE will be represented on the show.
Damian Priest has held the United States Championship since defeating Sheamus at SummerSlam while Nakamura has been in possession of the Intercontinental Title since beating Apollo Crews in August.
Responding to the news, Damian Priest took to social media to remind the world that he’s been a member of the Raw brand since arriving on the main roster. As a result, this match really means something.
I can't speak for anyone else, but since my Rumble debut, I've only been a part of the #WWERaw brand. So this means something to me. Respect for @ShinsukeN. @rickboogswwe is a
a homie. But at #SurvivorSeries, I plan to show out! You know what time it is. My name… #LiveForeverhttps://t.co/IS099S2YJw
— Damian Priest (@ArcherOfInfamy) November 15, 2021
You can read the updated card for Survivor Series below.
- WWE Champion Big E vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
- United States Champion Damian Priest vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
- Women’s five-on-five elimination match: Team Raw (Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella & Zelina Vega) vs. Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya, and a partner)
- Men’s five-on-five elimination match: Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Austin Theory & Bobby Lashley) vs. Team SmackDown (Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Baron Corbin, and a partner)