Trish Stratus is a WWE legend and Hall of Famer, but she’s never won Money In The Bank, something she’s looking to change.
Heading into Raw, Zoey Stark, Bayley, Zelina Vega, Shotzi, Becky Lynch, and Iyo Sky had already qualified with one more spot left up for grabs and it was that spot that Stratus had her eye on. The veteran took on Raquel Rodriguez on the red brand and did eventually score the win, but things were far from straightforward.
For much of the match, Stratus was struggling to deal with her bigger and stronger opponent, although timely assistance from Stark at ringside helped turn the tide. After watching her rival get an unfair advantage, Becky Lynch charged to the ring and attacked Stark, while Stratus also got involved, although she was also quickly dispatched.
However, as Lynch had struck Stratus, Rodriguez was disqualified, meaning that the WWE Hall of Famer was handed the win.
The show also featured a late addition to the men’s match despite the qualifiers being complete. Logan Paul made his WWE return and announced that he would be taking part in the match before standing tall at the end of a segment that featured all of the participants getting wrapped up in a chaotic brawl.
Trish Stratus Added To Stacked WWE Money In The Bank Card
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor – World Heavyweight Championship
- Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos
- Damian Priest, Logan Paul, LA Knight, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet, Santos Escobar, Butch – Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Zelina Vega, Becky Lynch, Shotzi, Zoey Stark, Bayley, Iyo Sky, Trish Stratus – Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio