Following on from the announcement that Undertaker will bid his “final farewell” on he 30th anniversary of his debut at Survivor Series, BT Sport have announced a special week of content dedicated to The Undertaker.
WWE’s UK broadcast partner will paying homage to The Phenom, by showing the critically acclaimed Undertaker: Last Ride series, the Deadman’s first Broken Skull Sessions episode with ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin and nightly reruns of some of his most memorable matches throughout his 30-year career.
In addition, BT Sport have announced a special episode of their trademark show What Went Down, where The Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels look back at their epic series of matches from Wrestlemania 25 to Wrestlemania 28, a period that many see as the pinnacle of his legendary career.
- What Went Down: 30 Years of The Undertaker – 9:30pm on Saturday 21st November, on BT Sport 2.
Undertaker: Last Ride – every week night from Monday 16th November at 8pm on BT Sport 2, followed by Undertaker’s greatest matches.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Broken Skull Sessions – The Undertaker – 10pm on Sunday 22nd November on BT Sport 2.
The Undertaker’s Greatest Matches include:
- Undertaker’s Debut – Survivor Series 1990 – Monday 16th, 9:15pm
- vs Mankind – Buried Alive – Monday 16th, 9:30pm
- vs Randy Orton – Wrestlemania 21 – Monday 16th, 10pm
- vs Edge – Wrestlemania 24 – Monday 16th, 10:30pm
- vs HBK – Wrestlemania 25 – Tuesday 17th, 9:15pm
- vs HBK – Wrestlemania 26 – Tuesday 17th, 10pm
- vs Triple H – Wrestlemania 27 – Wednesday 18th, 9pm
- vs Triple H – Wrestlemania 28 – Wednesday 18th, 10pm
- vs Brock Lesnar – Wrestlemania 30 – Thursday 19th, 9pm
- vs AJ Styles – Wrestlemania 36 – Friday 20th, 10:30pm