Making his anticipated return to WWE at the end of Extreme Rules, Bray Wyatt was welcomed back with a rapturous ovation. ‘The Eater of Worlds’ had been absent since the Raw after WrestleMania 37, being released in July 2021 and subsequently remaining absent from the world of wrestling until his blockbuster comeback.
Wyatt has proven to be a top draw since returning, listed internally as the number one babyface on Friday Night SmackDown and believed to be the top merchandise seller. WWE will be hoping this proves true at Crown Jewel on November 5, with Bray Wyatt scheduled to make an appearance at the latest Saudi Arabia premium live event.
Bray Wyatt’s appearance becomes the latest piece of the puzzle for Crown Jewel, which currently has seven matches scheduled. The full lineup for the event, as of November 1, can be found below:
- Roman Reigns vs. Logan Paul – Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match
- Bianca Belair vs. Bayley – WWE Raw Women’s Championship Last Woman Standing match
- The Usos’ Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso vs. The Brawling Brutes’ Butch and Ridge Holland – Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships match
- Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar
- Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross – Steel Cage match
- Braun Strowman vs. Omos
- The Judgement Day’s Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio, and Finn Balor vs. The OC’s AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows
- Appearance from Bray Wyatt
— WWE (@WWE) November 1, 2022
Bray Wyatt Was Confronted By Uncle Howdy
On the October 28 SmackDown, the latest development in the Bray Wyatt arc saw him confronted by Uncle Howdy. Howdy declared that Wyatt still required a mask to hide behind, referencing his time as The Fiend, before promising that Bray would never be able to hide again.
With speculation that real-life family members of Bray’s, such as his brother Bo Dallas or his WWE Hall of Famer uncle Barry Windham, may be behind the mask of Uncle Howdy, it appears we may find out who, exactly, is responsible on the go-home SmackDown before Crown Jewel.