Braun Strowman is standing by past controversial comments.
Recently returned WWE star, Braun Strowman made the wrong kind of headlines, last year when he took aim at independent wrestlers, who according to Strowman, need to ‘find a different profession’ if working on the indies wasn’t ‘paying the bills’ amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a guest on the most recent episode of the ‘After The Bell‘ podcast, with host WWE commentator, Corey Graves, Strowman addressed the controversial remarks, something ‘The Monster Among Men’ claims to stand by:
“Nick, my agent is unbelievable. So we went and talked to everybody people reached out about stuff and you know I kind of played around with the ideas and I always said in interviews that people thought I was stupid for it, I said I would never put on a pair of boots for anybody besides WWE and I stuck to my word.
I never put on another pair of boots I went out started my own thing, work for myself get young talent in place to come and work and make a living, hone their craft inside CYN and like I said I stuck to my guns I will never wrestle for anyone other than myself or WWE, and here we are, the monster’s home.”
Braun Strowman was released by WWE on June 2, 2021 but recently made his return to the company on the 9/5 episode of Monday Night RAW. According to recent reports, Strowman won’t be the last name to make a surprise return to WWE and more about who could possibly be making their way back to the company can be found by clicking here.