Some of AEW’s top stars have revealed which videogames they are most looking forward to in 2022.
For gamers, the beginning of a new year leads to anticipation for a new slate of games being delivered to consoles and PC. It’s well-known that, when they get a break from the ring, many AEW stars enjoy gaming in there spare time.
Now, Evil Uno has gone backstage to find out which games the likes of Adam Cole, Nyla Rose, and Serpentico can’t wait to get their hands on this year.
The responses can be found below:
- Fuego Del Sol – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (2022)
- Aaron Solo – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (Jan. 20, 2022)
- Chuck Taylor – Dying Light 2 Stay Human (Feb. 4, 2022)
- Serpentico – Horizon Forbidden West (Feb. 18, 2022)
- Leva Bates – God of War Ragnarök (2022); Horizon Forbidden West; Gotham Knights (2022)
- Kip Sabian – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Nyla Rose – God of War Ragnarök; Saints Row (Aug. 23, 2022); The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Brian Pillman Jr. – Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Jan. 28, 2022)
- Evil Uno – God of War Ragnarök; Horizon Forbidden West; Gotham Knights; Little Devil Inside (2022)
- Adam Cole – Elden Ring (Feb. 25, 2022); God of War Ragnarök; Horizon Forbidden West
In 2020, AEW revealed that they are working on a console game themselves. While it is still a long way off being released, Yukes, who are developing the game, gave fans a sneak peek of the character model for Darby Allin in June 2021.
As well as the console game, AEW has also released two mobile games, one called Elite General Manager in which players take on the role of the General Manager for the company, and the other a casino sim called AEW Casino: Double or Nothing.