Find out everything that’s set to go down tonight with our AEW Revolution preview!
The second annual Revolution event will emanate from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida as AEW presents its first pay-per-view of 2021 – featuring a stacked card!
The 2021 edition of Revolution is set to feature defences of nearly every AEW title: The Young Bucks defend their World Tag Team Championships against The Inner Circle’s Chris Jericho & MJF, Hikaru Shida defends the Women’s World Championship against the winner of the Women’s Eliminator Tournament Ryo Mizunami and Kenny Omega defends the AEW World Championship against Jon Moxley in an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch!
Elsewhere on the show: Sting competes for the first time in over five years as he and Darby Allin take on Brian Cage and Ricky Starks in a Street Fight, six men (including one surprise entrant) compete in the Face of the Revolution Ladder match for a shot at the TNT Championship and a mystery ‘Hall of Fame-worthy’ star will sign with the promotion, per Paul Wight!
- Riho & Thunder Rosa vs Dr. Britt Baker, DMD & Rebel (Buy-In Match)
- Paul Wight will unveil AEW’s ‘Hall of Fame-worthy’ signing
- Miro & Kip Sabian vs Best Friends (Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor)
- Team Taz (Brian Cage & Ricky Starks) vs Darby Allin & Sting in a Street Fight
- Hangman Page vs Matt Hardy – The winner receives the loser’s 2021 first-quarter earnings
- Casino Tag Team Battle Royale – The winning team earns a future AEW World Tag Team Championship match
- Cody Rhodes vs Scorpio Sky vs Penta El Zero Meido vs Lance Archer vs Max Caster vs ??? – Face of the Revolution Ladder match for a future TNT Championship match
- The Young Bucks (c) vs The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho & MJF) for the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs Ryo Mizunami for the AEW Women’s World Championship
- Kenny Omega (c) vs Jon Moxley – Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch for the AEW World Championship
Inside The Ropes will have live coverage of the show when AEW Revolution kicks off at 1am GMT on March 8th.