The latest episode of AEW Rampage was taped as usual following Dynamite. However, the show will be broadcast on Saturday, March 25th and not Friday, 24th.
Dynamite boasted a “dream match” in the main event with Kenny Omega and El Hijo Del Vikingo going to war. In the end it was Omega who scored the win, but not before his 25-year-old Mexican opponent had wowed the crowd with his high-octane and high-flying offence. This included driving Omega through a table at ringside with an insane Springboard 630 Splash.
Meanwhile, Toni Storm defeated Skye Blue, Hook saw off Stokely Hathaway, Jon Moxley battled past Stu Grayson, The Gunns retained the Tag Team Titles and Orange Cassidy teamed with Sting and Darby Allin to get the better of the Butcher & The Blade and Kip Sabian.
AEW Rampage Results
- Powerhouse Hobbs successfully defended his TNT Championship against Penta El Zero Miedo. Hobbs won the title on March 8th and retained it with a win over Penta’s partner Rey Fenix on the previous episode of Rampage.
- Ricky Starks had a verbal back and forth with Juice Robinson which descended into a brawl.
- Brody King defeated Jake Hager, and the bout featured a brawl between Anna Jay and Julia Hart.
- New AEW signing Taya Valkyrie beat Leila Gray to remain undefeated. After the match Valkyrie flattened Smart Mark Sterling with a Road to Valhalla as she continues her march towards a clash with Jade Cargill.
- The Acclaimed picked up a win over The Kingdom.
All spoilers come courtesy of f4wonline