New details have emerged after an apparent leak has provided information for the long-awaited video game AEW Fight Forever.
Wrestling and video game fans have long been waiting for new information about AEW Fight Forever and now it seems some of their questions have been answered. A page on Amazon UK – that has now been deleted – has leaked information about the game including its match types.
The product description gave the following information about the game before it was removed:
“Developed by YUKE’s Co, Ltd., creators of numerous, multi-million unit selling wrestling games, AEW: Fight Forever combines that nostalgic arcade-wrestler feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and tandem offensive moves. All Elite Wrestling is currently taking TNT and TBS networks by storm every week with their Rampage and Dynamite shows, featuring some of the biggest legends to enter the ring plus a stable of brand new, high-flying, AEW talent.”
“AEW: Fight Forever brings the best of the best from that talent roster together in one game! Online co-op wrestling is going completely next level in Fight Forever with Tag Team matches that feature sequences of team maneuvers performed with simple commands. A deep career mode, wrestler customization, signature AEW arenas, multiple match types and more match types than you can count, including some good ol’ fashioned, unsanctioned fun, all await!”
Some of the game’s primary features were listed, which included different match types including an Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match:
- Combines nostalgic arcade wrestling feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and offensive moves
- Talent roster combines the biggest legends to enter the ring pus brand new, high-flying AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death, and online co-op multiplayer matches!
- Online co-op multiplayer!
- Tag team matches feature a sequence of team maneuvers performed with simple commands
As yet no further official information has been made available by AEW, YUKE’s, or distributor THQ Nordic. The game was listed as being available for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.