The Bloodline: 2022 Biography, Net Worth, Family, Income
The Bloodline consisting of Roman Reigns, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Solo Sikoa, Sami Zayn and Paul Heyman is one of WWE’s greatest and most dominant factions.
The family ties that give the group its name refer to the legendary Anoa’i family of which Reigns, the Usos and Sikoa are a part. These ties saw various incarnations of the group throughout the years until they became a fully-fledged faction in 2020.
The earliest incarnation of The Bloodline came in 2015 when the Usos teamed with Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Ryback in a 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match against Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and The New Day. The following year saw the cousins unite once again with Reigns in his fight against AJ Styles and his running buddies Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson known as The Club. The trios clashed in several matches across Raw and SmackDown. The Usos then defeated Gallows and Anderson at Extreme Rules in a Texas Tornado match before stopping the duo interfere in Reigns’ WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Styles, thus allowing him to retain.
Over the next few years, the cousins followed their own paths and didn’t interact until May 2019, when The Usos ran in to stop Elias, Shane McMahon, Daniel Bryan, and Rowan from attacking Reigns. The following month, the twins again assisted Reigns in his fight against Drew McIntyre and The Revival. Jimmy and Jey then returned in January 2020 to help out Reigns in his rivalry against King Corbin, which resulted in the infamous Loser Eats Dog Food match.
At SummerSlam 2020 Roman Reigns made his surprise return to WWE after a five-month absence to take out Universal Champion Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman. The comeback ushered in a more aggressive and violent version of Reigns that turned him heel in the process. He aligned himself with Paul Heyman before running through Wyatt and Strowman in a No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match at Payback to reclaim the Universal Championship.
Things got interesting when Jey Uso won a Fatal-Four-Way match to become the number one contender for the Universal Championship at Clash of Champions. Reigns and Uso embarked on a multifaceted storyline about family, pride, and control. Reigns demanded to be acknowledged as the leader of the family, the head of the table, the tribal chief. Initially, Jey was reluctant to accept his cousin’s powerplay but Reigns verbally and physically abused him until Jimmy came down and threw in the towel thus saving his brother from further torture.
The feud continued over the title and Jey’s position in the family. At Hell In A Cell, Jey received another title shot but in an “I Quit” match with the added stipulation that if Jey lost, he would have to follow Reigns’ orders or be kicked out of their family. Jey lost the match when Reigns made him quit by attacking Jimmy who once again entered the fray to help his brother from their cousin. Following the loss, Jey joined Reigns and became known as the “Right Hand Man”. Jimmy returned from injury and after disapproving of Jey’s allegiance with Reigns he joined his brother and formed The Bloodline in the process.
As the leader of The Bloodline, Roman Reigns dominated the main event scene. He successfully defended his title against all comers. Kevin Owens, Edge, Daniel Bryan and John Cena all fell at the feet of the Tribal Chief. He then solidified his “God Mode” status by defeating Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 38 to become the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion. Under Reigns’ orders, the Usos followed suit and unified the Raw and SmackDown Tag Team Championships, thus making all members of the faction double champions.
The faction received an unlikely member when Sami Zayn began associating himself with The Bloodline. Much to the disdain of Jey, Zayn accompanied the Usos during their entrances. Over time he gained the trust of Jimmy and even Reigns by putting himself in harm’s way. During this time the Uso’s legitimate brother, Solo Sikoa made his surprise main roster debut. At Clash at the Castle, he helped Roman Reigns defeat Drew McIntyre to retain his title, joining The Bloodline in the process.
Zayn continued to build his claim to fully join the group by consistently putting the family before himself. This was never more evident than at Survivor Series WarGames when he solidified his loyalty by sacrificing his longtime friend/rival Kevin Owens to Jey to pick up the win for the Bloodline.
- Roman Reigns has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
- Jimmy Uso has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Jey also has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Sami Zayn has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Solo Sikoa has an estimated net worth of $150,000
- Paul Heyman has an estimated net worth of $10 million
- Roman Reigns has been married to Galina Joelle Becker since December 2014 and they have had a total of five children together. The couple had their first child, a daughter named Joelle, in December 2007 and have since had two sets of twins, in 2016 and 2020 respectively.
- Jimmy Uso is married to former SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi. The couple wed in 2014 after meeting in WWE and she is the stepmother of Jimmy’s two children, Jayla and Jaidan.
- Jey Uso is also married to Takecia Travis. They wed in 2015 and have two sons together.
- Sami Zayn is married and has a daughter. However, he is very private about his real life and little is known about his family.
- Solo Sikoa is engaged to his long-time girlfriend Almia Williams. They have two sons named Zion Fatu and Za’khi Christopher Fatu.
- Paul Heyman was married to Marla Heyman, but are now divorced. They have two children – a daughter named Azalea Heyman, and a son named Jacob Heyman.
- Roman Reigns is currently one of the highest-paid wrestlers in WWE, making an estimated $5 million a year
- Both Jimmy and Jey Uso make an annual salary of $250’000
- Sami Zayn earns a yearly income of $100,000.
- Solo Sikoa earns a yearly salary of $80,000.
- Paul Heyman earns a yearly salary of $2 million.
- Cagematch.net states Roman Reigns has wrestled a total of 1347 matches. 984 of those are wins, 330 losses and 33 draws giving him a winning percentage of 73.1%
- Cagematch.net states Jimmy Uso has wrestled a total of 1446 matches. 790 of those are wins, 643 losses and 13 draws giving him a winning percentage of 54.6%
- Cagematch.net shows that Jey Uso has wrestled 1412 matches. 746 of those are wins, 655 are losses and 11 are draws. Giving him a winning percentage of 52.8%
- Cagematch.net states Sami Zayn has wrestled a total of 1589 matches. 678 of those are wins, 888 losses and 23 draws giving him a winning percentage of 42.7%
- Cagematch.net states Solo Sikoa has wrestled a total of 72 matches. 42 of those are wins, 27 losses and 3 draws giving him a winning percentage of 58.3%
- Cagematch.net states Paul Heyman has wrestled a total of 65 matches. 6 of those are wins, 55 losses and 4 draws giving him a winning percentage of 9.2%
Figures correct as of Dec 20th 2022.
- WWE Champion – 4 Times (Current)
- WWE Universal Champion – 2 Times (Current)
- WWE Intercontinental Champion – 1 Time
- WWE United States Champion – 1 Time
- WWE Tag Team Champion – 1 Time (with Seth Rollins)
- Royal Rumble Winner – 2015
- WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions – 1 Time
- RAW Tag Team Champions – 3 Times
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions – 5 Times
- Intercontinental Championship – 3 times
- NXT Championship – 1 time
- NXT North American Championship
Foundation and Charity
- Roman Reigns has partnered with WWE and Leukaemia & Lymphoma Society to help young children suffering from the disease. Like many WWE stars, Reigns is also heavily involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- The Usos support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Sami Zayn is involved in several WWE-affiliated charities such as Connor’s Cure, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and his own charity Sami for Syria.
The Bloodline Latest News
Jey Uso makes his feelings clear about what happened at the Royal Rumble between Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn.
Sami Zayn's betrayal of Roman Reigns shocked wrestling fans worldwide, and social media has been abuzz in the fallout of this angle.
Roman Reigns retains the Undisputed WWE Universal Title and Sami Zayn makes a big decision at the Royal Rumble.
A top independent promotion recently sent a cease and desist letter to WWE.
One member of the Anoa'i family's debut on WWE Raw was cut short due to Brock Lesnar's appearance on that same show!
The ratings for WWE Raw's 30th anniversary special are sending shockwaves throughout the wrestling world!
Fans on social media are taking WWE to task over Raw's 30th anniversary celebration.